If these font sizes don’t speak to the relative value of Palestinian life, I don’t know what does.
In addition to the font size, its also the language surrounding the deaths.
Not only do we know of the two Israelis, but also their occupation (they were soldiers sent to kill) and where they were killed.
Over 300 Palestinians are just referred to as deaths. Anything that was once alive could die. Animals, foliage, etc. They couldn’t even say Palestinians. Even acknowledging the identity of the colonized and allotting them basic humanity is too provocative. No location, no root of cause (because then it’d have to be understood that Israeli aggression is indeed at fault). Just 330 deaths. It all exists in a detached vacuum.
But it does refer back to Hamas. No matter what happens to Palestinians, its implicitly suggested that Hamas is to blame. Everything Israel does is reactionary under the normalization of Zionist brutality. To someone who doesn’t understand the nature of Israeli settler colonialist violence, this could very well be understood as Hamas killing Palestinians. The only mention of Israel is through a victim narrative.
drew some cute ladies with kick’n facial hair
HOT HOT SUMMER
White people did build america though. They built the trains and railroads, blew up mountains in the way, basically everything. The only thing blacks did was pick cotton. Back then the couldnt be trusted with other jobs. Seriously, learn more about history before you start making false accusations.
LOL white people sat on their ass whipping brown people as they built america.
Seriously, all you have to do is google railroad workers and everything but white people come up. Just because white people OWNED the railroads doesn’t mean they did shit. Slaves did a hell of a lot more than pick cotton, and there were other brown people here other than black people who also built america. White people literally sailed to another continent to avoid doing work.
did anon really try that tho….
They really did
photos by jeff cremer of orange julia and sulfur yellow butterflies drinking the salty tears of a tracajá turtle in the peruvian amazon. sodium is a scarce resource in the western amazon, where there is little mineral content to rain water, so the butterflies have learned to get it where they can. luckily for the butterflies, the turtles don’t much mind, despite deriving no reciprocal benefit themselves. (see also: previous turtle posts)
This makes me very emotional
I got so much crap when I cut my hair the second time. All I heard was, “you have such beautiful hair why did you cut it?” When my hair got long enough I got loc extensions. I heard nothing but praise. “Now you look like a woman.” “Don’t ever cut your hair again, you look so much better.” Until I went home and my grandparents gave me crap for having locs.
I am not my hair. And no matter how I choose to style it, I look beautiful. My hair and what I choose to do with it does not define me nor does it concern you. And no matter how I wear it I look divine because of who I am, not what is on my head.
Does anyone else have these miserable dreams that u are about to have sex with someone but u can’t find the room they’re in/ can’t find somewhere private and u spend the whole dream looking and then u wake up
literally EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY SEX DREAMS. We’ve had this conversation right???? What does this mean??!
Breaking via ABC News: UN Human Rights Council votes to open inquiry into alleged war crimes in Gaza; U.S. is the ONLY “no” vote.
That’s because the U.S. is a direct accomplice to every war crime that Israel commits.
USA, the world’s #1 killing machine.
There are a couple of reasons.
1. She sat on the Walmart board for 6 years and then didn’t do anything when they waged war against the workers and their unions (X)
2. She voted in favor of the Iraq war (X)
3. She is into free trade agreements (even if she is formally against some of the policies, she still maintains that she supports the principles of them) (X)
4. She supports a border fence in Israel and wholeheartedly believes Israel deserves “safety and security” (X)
5. She supports performance based pay for public schools (X)
6. She also believes charter schools help failing public schools (X)
7. She wants to maintain US hegemony, increase the defense budget and she supports the death penalty (X)
8. She said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants” and supported the border wall (X)
9. She supported DOMA and thinks civil unions are good enough for “equal rights” (X) I’m not interested in marriage for us queers, but she is on the other side of the issue entirely saying that she is against marriage for same sex partners but is pro civil unions. The reason civil unions were created was to create a new way to oppress and otherize systematically.
10. She wants more police, vigil antes and harsher prison sentences (X)
I’m sure there are more. But honestly she’s very moderate and I see her being really exciting for the young dems because she’s a woman but ultimately her policies will reflect those of the old white dudes (and obama bc his policies aren’t anything to praise either) that came before her.
trash ass hillary